We offer a great opportunity to learn and be part of a team. We are a growing CNC machinery dealer headquartered in Chino, California. We are seeking a professional who is self-starter Technician to deliver the desired customer service experience, and someone who is looking to grow with our company. No CNC machinery “know how” is needed, training is on-site. Our office hours of operation are 8AM-5PM, Monday through Friday.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks of CNC machines
- High school degree
- Equipment testing
- 1 or more years of experience in mechanical field
- Knowledge of CNC machine design and operation is a plus, but not mandatory
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Bilingual (Spanish)
We would like a short list of potential candidates. Please submit a resume, plus, send an email with your resume, plus, a bio and short video as to why you would be a good fit for the role. Thank you and good luck.