|Kiwa D433R Twin Pallet CNC Vertical Machining Center|
|Make||Kiwa Iron Works|
|Year of Manufacture:||believed to be 1995|
|Condition||Unable to fully test this machine, and therefore we are selling it AS-IS|
- Kiwa D433R Twin Pallet CNC Vertical Machining Center Features:
- Fanuc Series 21-M Control.
- RS-232C Port.
- JIS NT #40 (CAT40 / BT40) Spindle Taper.
- 20-Station Automatic Tool Changer.
- Full enclosed chip/splash shield.
- Flood coolant system for cutting.
- Flood coolant system for chip disposal.
- Automatic centralized lubrication system.
- Kiwa D433R Twin Pallet CNC Vertical Machining Center Specifications:
- X-Axis: 16.93″
- Y-Axis: 9.84″
- Z-Axis: 13.78″
- Working Dimensions: 15.75″ x 13.78″
- Taper: JIS NT#40 (CAT40 / BT40)
- Speed Command: 1 RPM (directly programmable with 5-digit S code)
- Speeds Range: 200 to 6,000 RPM
- Distance Between Spindle Center to Column: 13.50″
- Distance Between Spindle Nose to Pallet Top: 4.33″ to 18.11″
- Motor (continuous / 30 min.): 5 Horsepower / 7.5 Horsepower
- Feed Rates:
- Cutting Feed Rate (X, Y, Z,): 0.004 to 157 in/min
- Rapid Traverse Rate (X, Y, Z,): 944.88 in/min
- Automatic Tool Changer:
- Tool Capacity: 20
- Maximum Tool Diameter: 2.99″
- Maximum Tool Length: 9.65″
- Maximum Tool Weight (single / total): 13.2 lbs. / 176 lbs.
- Machine Weight: 10,000 lbs.
- Electrial: 230 Volt, Three Phase
- Overall Dimensions: 100″ x 84″ x 84″ tall
Kiwa D433R Twin Pallet CNC Vertical Machining Center Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.