|NEW SHARP SG 618 Surface Grinder|
- NEW SHARP SG 618 Surface Grinder Features:
- One “V” and one flat way for longitudinal travel; both ways are hand-scraped and covered with Turcite B coating.
- Lead screws are hardened and ground for durability.
- Accurate slot grinding achieved using saddle locking system.
- The motor shaft that drives the pulley and the spindle is subject to a lot of lateral stress. A roller bearing is installed for the lower support of the motor shaft. A unique SHARP feature.
- Double-nut backlash eliminator.
- Cross slide and column screws are hardened and ground to a 70 Rockwell C hardness.
- Hardened and ground box ways on column and saddle.
- Smooth wire rope-driven table.
- Main spindle run out within 0. 0001″.
- Automatic lubrication system.
- Includes standard accessories as well as additional
- Grinding Wheel – 8″ O.D.
- Wheel adapter, Work light, Balancing Arbor, Diamond dresser & Toolkit
- 18″ x 6″ Magnetic Chuck
- NEW SHARP SG 618 Surface Grinder Specifications:
- Working Surface: 6″ x 18.3″
- Max. Logitudinal Travel (X-Axis): 18.9″
- Max. Cross Travel (Y-Axis): 7″
- Maximum Wheel Diameter: 8″
- Max. Distance from Table to Spindle Center: 16″
- Speed: 3,600 RPM
- Motor: 1-1/2 Horsepower, 220/440 Volt, 3,450 RPM, 6.8 Amps, 60 Hz
- Hand Feed per Revolution (Longitudianl): 4.2″
- Hand Feed per Revolution (Cross): 0.2″
- Hand Feed per Revolution (Vertical): 0.05″
- Crossfeed Handwheel Graduation: 0.001″
- Downfeed Handwheel Graduation: 0.0001″
- Electrical: 220 Volt, Three Phase
- Overall Dimensions: 51″ x 46″ x 74″ tall
NEW SHARP SG 618 Surface Grinder Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.