|OKAMOTO ACC12 24ST 3 AXIS AUTOMATIC HYDRAULIC SURFACE GRINDER|
|Model No.||ACC 12.24ST|
- OKAMOTO ACC12 24ST Features:
- 12″ x 24″ Fine Electromagnetic chuck
- 3-Axis fully automatic and plunge grinding system
- Spark-out 0-5 times for fine finish
- Precision roller bearings on longitudinal and cross feed guiderails
- Heavy duty spindle with 2 sets of class 7 super precision angular contact ball bearings
- Hardened and ground cross feed and elevating lead screws
- Microprocessor control system for ease of operation and trouble free production
- Hardened and ground guide ways for durability
- Quick table and cross feed stroke adjusting device
- Centralized Operator Control
- Coolant System with separator
- OKAMOTO ACC12 24ST Specifications:
- Maximum Grinding Length24″
- Maximum Grinding Width12″
- Maximum Distance Between Spindle Center to Table Surface20″
- Longitudinal Travel, Manual29.5″
- Longitudinal Travel, Hydraulic28.0″
- Longitudinal Table Speed (infinitely variable)1 to 82 fpm
- Crossfeed Travel, Manual13.6″
- Crossfeed Rapid Travel Speed40.0″ Ipm
- AUTO FEED/TABLE STROKE0.0001″ 0.0005″
- AUTO FEED/SADDLE REVERSAL0.0001″ -0.0015″
- HAND FEED/REVOLUTION0.05″
- GRADUATION OF HANDWHEEL0.0001″
- RAPID FEEDRATE19″ Ipm
- Wheelhead Infeed (per graduation)0.0005″
- Wheelhead Infeed (per revolution)0.05″
- Spindle Motor5HP
- Grinding Wheel12″ x 1-1/2″ x 5″
- Packing Dimensions105″ x 75″ x 75″
- Machine Weight4000 Lbs
- Voltage230V, 3 Phase
Comes as shown in pictures….
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.