|SUPERMAX YC 2VAS VERTICAL MILLING MACHINE|
- SUPERMAX YC 2VAS Features:
- Anilam Miniwizard Digital Readout System
- 3-Axis Digital Readout
- Infinitely Variable Spindle Speeds
- SUPERMAX YC 2VAS Specifications:
- Work Table:
- Surface Area: 52″ x 11″
- T-Slots: 3
- X-Axis Table Travel: 40″
- Y-Axis Table Travel: 16″
- Z-Axis Table Travel (knee): 18″
- Quill Travel: 5-1/2″
- Longitudinal & Cross (12): 5/8 to 28-3/4 IPM
- Rapid Traverse Rate, Longitudinal & Cross: 118 IPM
- Rapid Traverse Rate, Vertical: 1/3 of Longitudinal Rate
- Spindle Nose to Table: 0″ to 22-3/4″ Max/Min Distance
- Spindle Center to Face of Column: 27-11/16″ to 6-11/16″ Max/Min
- Distance Ram Travel (Approx): 21-1/4″
- Turret Rotation: 360 Degree
- Head Tilt Left to Right: 90 Degrees
- Quill Diameter: 4-3/8″
- Power Quill Feeds (3): 0.0015, 0.003, 0.005 IPR
- Infinitely Variable Spindle(2 Ranges): 85 to 3800 RPM
- Spindle Nose: #40 NST
- Equipped With:
- Hardened and Ground Square Ways
- Power and Longitudinal Feeds
- Power Rapid Traverse for Longitudinal, Cross and Knee Feeds
- Swivel Over Ram
- Work Light
- Pendant Control
- Coolant System
- Electrical Controls
- Weight (Approx): 4,650 lbs
SUPERMAX YC 2VAS and Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.