Clausing Colchester Radial Drill
|Make||Clausing Colchester (Other Machines)|
|Country of Origin:||England|
- CLAUSING COLCHESTER Features:
- Powerful 3 HP spindle drive motor for heavy-duty cutting.
- High speed gears are made of Nickel-Chrome Steel, heat-treated and ground for durability.
- Special spindle balance mechanism, superior to traditional balance mechanism and extends Balance.
- Coolant system
- CLAUSING COLCHESTER Specifications:
- In Steel 2.0″
- In Cast Iron 2.50″
- In Steel 1.5″
- In Cast Iron 1.76″
- In Steel 2.75″
- In Cast Iron 4.06″
- Drill Head
- Spindle Taper 4MT
- Spindle Stroke 8.00″
- Quill Diameter 2.95″
- Number of Spindle Speeds 12
- Spindle Speeds (rpm) 50 – 2000
- Number of Feeds 8
- Spindle Feed Rate (in/rev.) 0.004″ – 0.016″
- Spindle Drive Motor 3 hp
- Elevating Motor 1 hp
- Coolant Pump Motor 1 hp
- Working Area
- Column Sleeve Dia. 9.00″
- Column Face to Spindle Center, Maximum 36.00″ Minimum 9.00″
- Spindle Head Travel 26.00″
- Base Surface to Spindle End, Maximum 47.00″ Minimum 12.00″
- Arm Vertical Travel 28.00″
- Arm Rotation (Right & Left) 180°
- Baseplate Working Surface 38.00 x 23.00″
- Box Table Area
- Length 19.50″ x Width 15.50″ x Height 19.50″
- Base Dimensions Floor Area 58″ x 27″
- Net weight: 4000lbs Approx
- Dimensions: 75″x 36″x 86″ High
CLAUSING COLCHESTER Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.