|SNAPON MM250SL MUSCLE MIG WELDER NEVER USED
“This unit was purchased BRAND NEW & has never been used!!! Does not included original packaging.”
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Condition||New No Box / Never Been Used|
- SNAPON MM250SL MUSCLE MIG WELDER Specifications:
- Wire Speed (in/min): 50-800
- Optional TIG Kit: FLEXTIG25
- Arc Voltage (VDC): 14-28
- Wire Size (inches): 0.023–0.045
- Torch Neck Angle: 60°
- Remote Feeder Input Voltage (VAC): 28
- Welding Capacity (inches): 3/8 (Single Pass)
- Open Circuit Voltage (VDC): 14-42
- Welding Current Range (amps): 30-270
- Feeder Cable Length (ft): 15
- Spool Gun Ready: Yes
- Torch Length (ft): 10
- Output Amperage Max (amps): 270
- Power Input Cable Length (ft): 20
- Detatchable Feeder: Yes
- Optional Flexible Neck MIG Torch: CKS15FN1030
- Ground Cable Length (ft): 25
- Optional Aluminum Spool Gun: MHG5B
- Spot-Stitch Yes
- Gas Regulator-Flowmeter: Yes
- Duty Cycle Rating: 100% @ 185A
- Input Amperage (recommended): 26/24
- Spot Weld Time (sec): 0-3
- Voltage Settings – MIG/TIG: 8/4
- SNAPON MM250SL MUSCLE MIG WELDER General:
- Input Voltage: 208/230V AC, 50/60 Hz, single phase
- Overall Dimensions: 35″ x 15″ x 36″ tall
SNAPON MM250SL MUSCLE MIG WELDER and Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
We advertise our machinery on several other publications, so please contact us to verify the machines availability.BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.