BURGMASTER AUTOMATIC INDEXING TURRET DRILL PRESS
Make: Burg Tool Manufacturing Co.
Country of Origin: USA
Model #: 1C
Serial #: 11056
BURGMASTER AUTOMATIC INDEXING TURRET DRILL PRESS Features:
- The 1C Burgmaster is a precision production machine, with sensitivity and accuracy built-in for high quality work, but rugged, rigid and powerful enough to handle rough work such as castings and forgings.
- Power Indexing Turret Head performs up to six operations on a part before it is moved to another machine, with resultant savings in handling, increase in production, and improved quality of product.
- Each position of the Turret Head is provided with a rigid Precision Ground Spindle, mounted in preloaded, Double Ball Bearings. Spindle Nose has a 5/8″-16 TPI Male Thread for mounting tools, making for quick interchangeablity of chucks, Morse Taper Sleeves, Tapping Heads, etc. Each Spindle is driven through helical gears by individual clutches, mounted in extra capacity bearings. Only spindle in operating position is revolving. Gears and Bearings of spindle in operating position are lubricated by a gravity feed oil bath.
- 7″ Spindle Travel – Perform deep hole drilling or boring, with spindle travel to spare.
- Power Turret Index – Change quickly from one tool to the next.
- Precision Table – Has “T” Slots and Coolant Trough. 24″ x 17″ surface ground work surface, with hand scraped Dovetail Ways assure very close alignment of table to spindles.
- Built-In Coolant System.
BURGMASTER AUTOMATIC INDEXING TURRET DRILL PRESS Specifications:
Surface Area: 24″ x 17″
Slots: 2 @ 7″ centers
Adjustment Travel: 10″ approx.
Mount: 5/8″-16 TPI
Number of Stations: 6
Speeds: (spindle 1 & 4) 815-1,630-2,025-4,050 RPM / (spindle 2 & 5) 520-1,040-1,285-2,570 RPM / (spindle 3 & 6) 325-650-815-1,630 RPM
Motor: 1 / .5 Horsepower, 220 Volt, 1,800 / 900 RPM, 3.2 / 3 Amps, 60 Hz
Electrical: 220 Volt, Three Phase, 60 Hz
Overall Dimensions: 32″ x 40″ x 74″ tall
BURGMASTER AUTOMATIC INDEXING TURRET DRILL PRESS and Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.