|Hardinge DSM 59 Second Operation Gang Lathe|
These time-tested production machines are easy to set up and enable relatively inexperienced operators to turn out parts rapidly within close tolerances and to fine finish.
Operations on these machines reduce expensive tooling, upkeep, and down time of automatics. With extreme accuracy and high speed you can chuck partially finished parts and do close tolerance turning, forming, boring, drilling, threading or facing rapidly.
- Hardinge DSM 59 Second Operation Gang Lathe Features:
- Center-Drive Preloaded Ball Bearing Headstock.
- Ball Bearing Lever Collet Closer.
- Hardened & Ground Steel Dovetail Bed Ways.
- Bradmatic Pneumatic Cross Slide.
- Double Tool Cross Slide.
- Self-Draining Oil Pan.
- Coolant System.
- Welded Steel Pedestal with Knee Space.
- Hardinge DSM 59 Second Operation Gang Lathe Specifications:
- Swing Over Bed: 9″
- Maximum Distance Between Spindle Nose to Slide Face: 6-1/2″ approx.
- Spindle Capacity (round collets): 1-1/16″
- Spindle Capacity (hex collets): 7/8″
- Spindle Capacity (square collets): 3/4″
- Spindle Capacity (step chucks): 1″ to 6″
- Spindle Capacity (jaw chucks): 5″
- Type: 5C
- Nose: 2-3/16″ – 10 TPI
- Speeds (10): 450 to 4,000 RPM
- Motor: 1.5 Horsepower
- Bradmatic Slide:
- T-Slot Widths: 5/16″
- Center Distance Between Slots: 1-1/2″
- Width: 3-3/8″
- Length: 31″
- Electrical: 230 Volt, Three Phase, 60 Hz
- Overall Dimensions: 69″ x 30″ x 50″ tall
Hardinge DSM 59 Second Operation Gang Lathe and Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.