|USED Hardinge HC Hand Chucker|
The HC Chucking Lathe is offered for low cost production of parts that do not require threading. In addition to being ideal for general chucking work, the Model HC chucking machine is also used for very fine high precision doing operations. The high speed, super-precision spindle, powerful endless V-belt drive, infinite selection of feeds, and the inherent accuracy of the dovetail bed assure desired results.
- USED Hardinge HC Hand Chucker Features:
- Eight Station Cross Feeding Turret with Preloaded Ball Bearing Mounting.
- Full Bearing Carriage.
- Easy Reading Black & White Feed Screw Dial.
- Solid Hardened and Ground Steel Dovetail Bed Ways with Carriage.
- Independent Electric Variable Carriage Feed.
- Power Carriage Feed.
- Coolant System.
- Hardinge 5″ Three-Jaw Chuck.
- USED Hardinge HC Hand Chucker Specifications:
- Swing Over Bed: 13″
- Maximum Distance Between Spindle Nose to Turret Face: 14-1/2″
- Spindle Capacity (round collets): 1-1/16″
- Spindle Capacity (hex collets): 7/8″
- Spindle Capacity (square collets): 3/4″
- Spindle Capacity (step chucks): 1″ to 6″
- Spindle Capacity (jaw chucks): 5″
- Type: 5C
- Nose: 2-3/16″ – 10 TPI
- Speeds (infinitely variable): 125 to 3,000 RPM
- Motor: 1.5 Horsepower
- Cross Travel: 6-1/2″
- Number of Stations on Turret: 8
- T-Slot Widths: 3/8″
- Width: 6-7/8″
- Length: 34″
- Electrical: 440 Volt, Three Phase
- Overall Dimensions: 70″ x 31″ x 61″ tall
USED Hardinge HC Hand Chucker and Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.