“PRICE REDUCED TO MOVE!!”
MAZAK SQT 15MS CNC TURNING CENTER
Out of stock
- MAZAK SQT 15MS Features:
- Mazatrol T32-3 Control.
- Bijur Lubrication System.
- Chip Conveyor.
- Coolant System.
- 12-Station Turret.
- Kitagawa B-208 Power Chuck on Main Spindle.
- Kitagawa B-206 Power Chuck on Sub Spindle.
- Tool Presetter.
- Includes all holders shown in photos, including 3 live tools.
- MAZAK SQT 15MS Specifications:
- Maximum Swing: 20.91″
- Maximum Machining Diameter: 11.81″
- Maximum Machining Length: 20.90″
- Maximum Bar Work Diameter: 2″
- X-Axis: 7.125″
- Z-Axis: 22.75″
- Main Spindle:
- Spindle Bore Diameter: 2.4″
- Spindle Speeds Range: 35 to 5,000 RPM
- Spindle Motor: 20 Horsepower (subject to verification)
- Sub Spindle:
- Sub Spindle Speeds Range 180 to 6,000 RPM
- Sub Spindle Rapid Traverse Rate: 708 IPM
- Sub Spindle Motor: 10 Horsepower (subject to verification)
- Turret Type: Dodecagonal Drum
- Turret Tool Capacity: 12
- Turret Index Time (1 Step / Full Step): 0.5 seconds / 1.4 seconds
- Rotary Tools Speed Range (Live Tools): 120 to 3,000 RPM
- Rotary Tool Motor: 4.1 Horsepower (subject to verification)
- Movement Rates:
- Rapid Traverse Rate (X & Z Axes): 1,180 IPM
- Rapid Traverse Rate (C-Axis): 100 RPM
- Machine Weight: 10,500 lbs. approx.
- Electrial: 230 / 460 Volt, Three Phase, 50 / 60 Hz
- Overall Dimensions: 160″ x 66″ x 75″ tall
MAZAK SQT 15MS and Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.