DoAll Automatic Horizontal Bandsaw
Country of Origin: USA
Model #: C-70
Serial #: 156-62995
Condition: We are unable to fully test this unit, and are selling it AS-IS.
DoAll Automatic Horizontal Bandsaw Features:
- Fully automatic indexing mechanism with a stock index scale for setup of any length up to 24″. A hydraulic indexing vise feeds either 12-3/4″ round or 12″ x 16″ rectangular stock. A mechanically actuated servo valve senses indexing vise position and stops return vise travel at a predetermined point. Index length is set by means of a micrometer stop. A micrometer barrel is then used for fine adjustment.
- Analog counter to set number of pieces to be cut.
- Hydraulically actuated blade speeds.
- Hydraulically actuated feed rate control of cutting head.
- Dual hydraulically actuated work holding and stock indexing vises.
- Work-Height selector dial providing for rapid adjustment of sawing head elevation.
- Power driven band brush.
DoAll Automatic Horizontal Bandsaw Specifications:
Round Capacity: 12-3/4″
Rectangular Capacity: 12″ x 16″
Size: 1″ x .035″ x 144″
Bandwheel Diameter: 16″ Speeds: 60 to 350 FPM
Feed Force: 0 to 150 PSI
Electrical: 220 Volt, Three Phase, 60 Hz
Overall Dimensions: 72″ x 42″ x 63″ tall
DoAll Automatic Horizontal Bandsaw and Comes as shown in pictures.
GUARANTEE: If any machine guaranteed by us does not prove satisfactory mechanically, the Purchaser may return it freight prepaid within 14 days from date of shipment and we will refund the purchase price in full. This does not apply to machine sold “as is” or “subject to inspection”. This guarantee applies only to machines which we own. The machine must be returned in the same condition that it left our warehouse. MachineStation shall not be responsible for any damage done by truckers, riggers, or other parties. Machine damaged in shipping are not covered under the return privilege.
WARRANTY: Seller makes no warranties of any kind whatever, expressed, or implied. All specifications and descriptions of said goods are approximate, not binding and meant only as a guide. It is the Buyer’s responsibility to inspect the goods and ascertain if the specifications, description and condition of the goods confirm to the Buyer’s requirement.
MACHINE USE AND SAFETY: Buyer acknowledges that the goods described herein are pre-owned used goods which were neither designed or manufactured by the Seller, nor has the Seller knowledge of, or control over, the prior use or misuse of said goods: nor does the Seller have knowledge or control over the application of these goods by the Buyer. It is the Buyer’s (user’s), responsibility to provide proper safety devices, equipment and instructions for any particular use, and to take all necessary steps to confirm to all Federal, State or Local Government Safety Standards and including OSHA.
BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHEDULING TRANSPORTATION OF THIS MACHINE, AS WELL AS ALL COST TO MOVE IT. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH SCHEDULING, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL ASSIST YOU. WE SHIP GLOBALLY.