Model #: 8055
- 12″ Three-Jaw Buck Chuck
- Gamet “Micron” precision tapered roller spindle bearings
- All headstock gears are hardened and ground
- Shafts are splined and run on anti-friction bearings
- (16) All geared speeds in geometric progression
- Forward/reverse spindle clutch
- Universal gearbox with english/ metric threading
- Automatic kick-out feed on apron
- Electro-magnetic spindle brake
- Induction hardened bedways
- Massive one-piece cast iron bed
- Easy access pull-out chip bin
Swing Over Bed: 17″
Swing in Gap: 28″
Distance Between Centers: 80″
Swing Over Cross Slide: 10″
Thru Hole: 3-1/16″
PAYMENT: Banker’s check or wire transfer are preferred when dealing with transactions that exceed $1000. Any purchase of over $1000 will come with an extra 3% charge when paying through Paypal or with a Credit/Debit Card. All major credit cards are accepted.
WARRANTY: Sharp Industries warrants to the original purchaser, other than a purchaser for resale, (the “Purchaser”) that Sharp Industries machine tools shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship. For a period of one (1) year from completion of installation, Sharp Industries will, at its sole and exclusive discretion, either replace or repair any machine or part thereof defective in workmanship or material, at no charge to the Purchaser.
All warranty repairs must either be performed by Sharp Industries or MachineStation. To obtain warranty service, Purchaser must contact MachineStation. Purchaser must provide verification of the date of delivery/installation when requesting warranty service (dated installation report). Ground freight charges (UPS regular or common carrier truck) for all warranty replacement parts are paid by Sharp Industries. If machine is not operational, Sharp Industries will pay next-day air shipment charges for necessary parts weighing 100 lbs. or less. Materials or parts alleged to be defective shall be returned to Sharp Industries, at Sharp Industries’ request, transportation charges prepaid. After the warranty repair or replacement of a defective part, Sharp Industries’ warranty for such part shall continue for ninety (90) days or for the remainder of the original Limited Warranty, whichever is longer.